By using this website, you are consenting to our handling of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
1. Definition and Security Management of Personal Information
(1) “Personal information” means information about individuals that can identify a particular individual, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, or email address (including information that cannot identify an individual on its own but can be readily collated with other information and thereby identify a particular individual).
(2) We will ensure the accuracy of personal information, manage it securely and comply with laws and other regulations governing personal information. Furthermore, we will manage personal information under an appropriate management system, including establishing an internal management system and thoroughly educating employees, to ensure that the personal information that we acquire is not lost, destroyed, altered, divulged, or improperly accessed. If appropriate, we will amend these practices.
2. Purposes for acquiring and using personal information
We will acquire and use personal information only where we have obtained the consent of the users and/or we are permitted under laws and regulations in a lawful and fair manner for the following purposes only;
(1) Personal information on our website users
・To respond to inquiries, consultations from and communications with users
・To send materials and other information
(2) Personal information on applicants for employment
・To receive applications for recruitment and communications
・To carry out recruitment selection
・To assess suitability for a position under application including skills and work experience
・To manage employment after hiring
・To provide recruitment information,etc. and communicate with applicants for employment (including interns)
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party except one of the following cases. In case it has become necessary for us to provide personal information to a third party, we will take appropriate measures so that such third party fully understands and follow this policy.
(1) When we have obtained the consent of the person in advance for disclosure of personal information
(2) When the provision or disclosure of personal information is in compliance with laws and regulations
(3) When we provide or disclose personal information to outsourcers to the extent necessary to implement the purpose of use stipulated in this policy
4. Disclosure, modification, deletion of personal information or the like
If we are requested by a person, whose personal information has been acquired by us, to cease the use of such information, we will follow such request after going through the procedure for identity verification, and react appropriately.
5. Disposal of personal information
When the necessity of personal information is lost in light of the purpose of use of personal information, we will delete and dispose of personal information. We will do such erasure and disposal by the necessary and appropriate method to prevent risks such as external leaks as long as it is necessary for the performance of our business.
6. Compliance and review of laws and norms
This policy may be revised without prior notice to protect the personal information of users. After the revision, the new policy will be applied.
7. Inquiries for personal information
This website owner has set up the following contact point for inquiries regarding personal information:
< Contact Information >
New Material Research Laboratory Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Management Division